– Why hello there! –
– This is the patch of the internet in which I, Ness Kingsley, ramble, rant, and rave about life, stories, and other interesting notions –
– I like adventures – small and big, at home and abroad. Sometimes, I write about them. Sometimes, I discuss Georgette Heyer in Very Serious Tones. Sometimes, I ramble about movies I loved, and books I didn’t –
– I believe stories are powerful, and kindness is key. I’m a Brit, a Christian, a book dragon, and a hoarder of stories –
– I write books. They are a bit weird and a little quirky, but why not? I look forward to sharing them with you –
– Welcome to of words & books, I hope you enjoy it here –
Find me elsewhere:
12 thoughts on “– ABOUT ME –”
Hi! Would you like to join in on my virtual book tour for Paralyzed Dreams next weekend (March 7/8)? I’d love to have you! 🙂
Would be delighted to. Drop me an email and we can hash it out : )
Awesome! I’m still working on the details, but you should get an email from me this weekend. 😀
Hi. It’s nice to meet you. I read your book and I loved it!
Lovely to meet you too. I’m so glad you enjoyed my book : )
Thank-you so much for the follow:)
Hi there! I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. http://www.katiescottagebooks.wordpress.com
Thank you! 😀
Hey, congrats on getting in the top ten for the Rooglewood Press contest!!! Too bad you didn’t win, but I hope I get to read your story! Sandwiches? 😀 Yum!
Thank you very much! Oh, I’m sure you will – it was so very fun to write and now I’ve got no word limit there’s plenty of opportunity to fix and mend and grow.
There’s a jaunt in the 1920s coming up, so watch this space : )
Awesome!!! I can’t wait! 😀
EEK. I’m SO excited!!!!!!
Howdy. You’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. Skedaddle on over to http://www.katiescottagebooks.wordpress.com